camera shots from your phone - lets see them

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
here mine from yesterday:

4669515092_4cea450af5_b.jpg

shamus

Reaction score
Yeah I do love it. I just hope the MB810 has a comparable camera.
I also wish they would stop focusing so much on megapixels and focus more on good hardware. My girls old Env took waaay better pictures than my Droid did.
But I guess most people just hear more and more MP and figure better camera.

samuelk

Reaction score
This one makes a good phone wallpaper with a little cropping:

4669865818_d0859d1c52_b.jpg

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
that bike is a beast.. i like it.. i need to get mine to the track, havent done that yet.. i dont have a full suit yet.. fn things are so pricy.. so.. mountain roads for me will do ;)

mnscott

Reaction score
The first real shot from my Inc, just trying out the camera. This was desert at a favorite local restaurant. It was my birthday, and we had a good time with the meal, and this fairly unusual desert tray.

890062574_JQSkM-X2.jpg

r1nstang

Reaction score
that bike is a beast.. i like it.. i need to get mine to the track, havent done that yet.. i dont have a full suit yet.. fn things are so pricy.. so.. mountain roads for me will do ;)

thanks. yeah I would love to tear up the track...but $500 for a decent suit...then another 150-300 for every track day is just a lil expensive to me. random road trips to some twisty back roads are good enough for me

atthehop

Reaction score
Out in the Oakland, CA area on business the other day and was having drinks looking over the lake. Wish I did not have to go home.