Camera Samples for the OnePlus One are Leaked Along With Galaxy S5 Comparison Graphic

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oneplusone-camera-shot-5.png

Here's a treat for all of our members excited or intrigued by the OnePlus One smartphone coming later this Spring. The first camera samples which are supposedly taken with the camera on this device have been leaked. They are quite impressive and will obviously be a competitive factor for the device on top of its great price and excllent specs.

onepluspne-comparison-graphic.png

Along with these pics, a comparison info-graphic was shared pitting the OnePlus One up against the Samsung Galaxy S5. So far, it looks like this device might just have the chops to compete with the big dogs. The rest of the pics are included below in the thread.

Source: MyDrivers

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are all of those pics:

oneplusone-camera-shot-1.png

oneplusone-camera-shot-2.png

oneplusone-camera-shot-3.png

oneplusone-camera-shot-4.png

oneplusone-camera-shot-5.png

jspradling7

Reaction score
It would seem that OnePlus One should be being compared to the Note 3 not the S5.

GAstorino

Reaction score
After a certain point megapixels are irrelevant for 99.9% of the people who take pictures. Most don't print out and if you do never more then 8 X 10. What I want is a camera that takes excellent photos in low light and fast. No startup waits and allows editing on the fly. Once this is standard then you have something and I can get rid of my regular camera.

jspradling7

Reaction score
After a certain point megapixels are irrelevant for 99.9% of the people who take pictures. Most don't print out and if you do never more then 8 X 10. What I want is a camera that takes excellent photos in low light and fast. No startup waits and allows editing on the fly. Once this is standard then you have something and I can get rid of my regular camera.

You just described the M8's camera. : )

Asgard

Reaction score
I was going to get a nexus 5 but I've kept my old phone to wait for the one plus one.
Also the girl in the pics is cute and that is a plus, doesn't have anything to do with the phone but it's still a nice touch

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was going to get a nexus 5 but I've kept my old phone to wait for the one plus one.
Also the girl in the pics is cute and that is a plus, doesn't have anything to do with the phone but it's still a nice touch

Reminds me of that old adage: Sex Sells.