Camera resolution question

jettglx

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the camer resolution? I only have options for 8meg or 6meg pictures. Thanks
Oh, this is for the bionic not the pro. Radio shack has 100 off verizon phones

LBrooks

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the camer resolution?
Gawd, I wish *facepalm* - It may be an "8MP" cam - but it looks like it's putting out 46dpi images *sob* ...

Okay- seriously - there are a couple of things you can do ... Take the pic - then go to your (gallery) and resize it / to "Medium" (3MP) - Small (2MP) - or *very small* (1MP) ... or crop it - or crop it then resize it ... should you decide to do any of those things - your pic will turn out better if you go down in increments (if you start at 8MP pic and you want to take it down to very small - go to Medium then to Small, etc ad nauseam) ... you could also "mms" it to yourself - then it resizes itself automatically (I forget what size) - and then it comes out looking *really* good (that's a lot of sarcasm in that last statement, btw) ...

Of course - i may have missed something ...

TechNut

Reaction score
Lower Camera Res on Bionic

Does anyone have any suggestions on a camera app for the bionic. I have no need for 6 or 8mp pics either especially since i believe this is the culprit for the 3+ second delay it takes from the time I want to take a picture, and the time it takes for it to focus and finally snap the pic.

My Droid 2 had the same issue when set to the higher resolutions. I found that the lower i set the res the quicker my snap time.

I found a few apps that talk about multiple pics a sec dont need that either. Trying to find the fastest way to take a pic with my bionic.
Any ideas ?
Thanks