Camera Replacement

andymellon4

Reaction score
Are there any worthwhile camera replacement apps out there; if so what are they?

Thank You

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Pro Zoom 5X works well...Paid app tho....

mjs31

Reaction score
5x zoom is nice. There are some other you can try as well and remember...even though most of these are paid apps, you get 24 hours to give them a try. Unfortunately there is nothing that will greatly improve the Droid lack of indoor/low lighting abilities.

OP
A

andymellon4

Reaction score
so should i just stick with the original one that came with the droid or go with 5x

tu3218

Reaction score
yeah I'm also wondering about a camera replacement. What does the 5x zoom offer that the standard camera doesn't. I'm guessing 5x zoom maybe or is that just the name. But what else?

nunka

Reaction score
yeah I'm also wondering about a camera replacement. What does the 5x zoom offer that the standard camera doesn't. I'm guessing 5x zoom maybe or is that just the name. But what else?

For one thing, the ability to take silent pictures without muting your phone... which is absolutely essential for me.

hajabooja

Reaction score

For one thing, the ability to take silent pictures without muting your phone... which is absolutely essential for me.

Hmmm... sounds creepy :D. Just kidding!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any app you download will not improve the picture quality. Pro Zoom 5x speeds up the camera and adds some functions but it in no way will improve the quality of photos.