1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera questions

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by searayman, Oct 16, 2010.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

What in your experience takes the best pictures. The widescreen or 8mp settings?
  2. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Camera for me is a total piece of crap unless you are outside in daylight. Last night went to a club and took some shots. With the flash on the photos just come out white. Flash off they come out black. No matter what i tried the photos ended up looking like crap. My fiances Fascinate took some decent pictures which really pissed me off.
  3. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

I really need to set some time aside and play with the camera.

So far I haven't taken any pictures with the camera, in any mode, that impressed me. I'm sure it's possible to get decent pictures, but I need to explore the limits of the camera to figure out how.

So far I've only done some low rez pictures for an inventory and a few dozen 8MP attempts of a more artistic nature. I've been mostly using Vignette, but not any of the filters or effects that go with it.
  4. bgillyjcu

bgillyjcu New Member

Another Round of Pictures Posted on the Blog all taken with my Droid X!! I use widescreen 6mp for everything.
  5. searayman

searayman New Member

that did not even answer my question a little lol, but thanks for your input
  6. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

I know, but your question made me curious, and being a blabber mouth I couldn't just subscribe quietly. :)
Search tags for this page

droid razr m 6 mp vs 8mp settings