Camera questions

searayman

Reaction score
What in your experience takes the best pictures. The widescreen or 8mp settings?

Dxun

Reaction score
Camera for me is a total piece of crap unless you are outside in daylight. Last night went to a club and took some shots. With the flash on the photos just come out white. Flash off they come out black. No matter what i tried the photos ended up looking like crap. My fiances Fascinate took some decent pictures which really pissed me off.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
I really need to set some time aside and play with the camera.

So far I haven't taken any pictures with the camera, in any mode, that impressed me. I'm sure it's possible to get decent pictures, but I need to explore the limits of the camera to figure out how.

So far I've only done some low rez pictures for an inventory and a few dozen 8MP attempts of a more artistic nature. I've been mostly using Vignette, but not any of the filters or effects that go with it.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
I really need to set some time aside and play with the camera.

So far I haven't taken any pictures with the camera, in any mode, that impressed me. I'm sure it's possible to get decent pictures, but I need to explore the limits of the camera to figure out how.

So far I've only done some low rez pictures for an inventory and a few dozen 8MP attempts of a more artistic nature. I've been mostly using Vignette, but not any of the filters or effects that go with it.

that did not even answer my question a little lol, but thanks for your input