Camera question.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by remixedition, Sep 30, 2010.

1. remixedition

remixedition New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok i am running version 2.2 build number frg22d on my droid. Recently out of nowhere i have started using my camera more and i want to know how to change setting because i want to change the quality of the pictures. My friend said go into the camera and scroll the options on the screen and it should be above "store location". Well i cant scroll it, it just highlights the next option and above location i have "focus mode." In order there is focus mode, store location, white balance, flash mode and then zoom. Please please help. i am usually really good with crap like this but i have been having a tough time with stuff and i hope i am just making a dumb mistake and overlooking something.

2. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Open the camera app, press the menu button, and select settings. That will let you change the picture resolution.

3. Sporty

Sporty New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Run the camera app and select the icon on the right that shows the focus mode and exposure. You should instantly notice you have a vertical scroll bar but it goes away in 2 seconds. After you touch that menu list it reappears. Swipe it up to see the rest of the settings.