Camera quality is great

dx1968

Reaction score
But...
As I'm taking a picture it looks great but the actual photo is a lot darker than while I was taking the picture.
Is there an adjustment that would fix this?
You'd think that all adjustments would be seen as you're taking the picture and not change after picture has been taken.
Anyone else notice this?
Is there a fix?

It does take GREAT photos though!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cp24eva

Reaction score
Sometimes changing the ISO or scene will help. You ISO might be on auto. You can try between 100-200 ISO.

Volkaru

Reaction score
Check if you have your phone's brightness set down, if it's set to auto brightness or lower, that's probably what you're noticing. When you use the camera it temporarily brings up your screen brightness to 100%.

pjniez

Reaction score
There's should be a way to adjust the exposure. If you increase it, it will brighten the picture. On the Incredible 2, it is in the Settings menu under Image Adjustments. I'm sure where it is on the Rezound though...

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I took this picture visiting NYC tonight. I was stunned at the quality it took in a night shot. This is UNTOUCHED, straight off the phone.

Attachments

• IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 297

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah HTC has the best cameras on Android, and in some instances probably as good or better than the iPhone 4 or 4S.

cp24eva

Reaction score
That's a real nice pic. Its nice to be able to snap pics like that on the go. Swip and then touch. Done. All in about 2 or 3 seconds.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
That's a real nice pic. Its nice to be able to snap pics like that on the go. Swip and then touch. Done. All in about 2 or 3 seconds.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

compared to like say 10-30 seconds of some unmentionable moto phones? lol. one of those I never used the camera on.. this one it's on my lockscreen buttons lol.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I tested this out today just to make sure I wasn't eating my own words. Yeah took me about 3 seconds to unlock focus and snap. I'd say thats hot. I can get those random events that rarely happen for a few seconds at a time with this phone. I remember when I had an iphone 4 I missed so many opportunities at eventful still shots because I had to unlock, click camera app, wait for it to open, focus, and then snap.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
if you were wrong I would've been all over it haha. I've caught many snaps of my 2 year old and dogs, that even with my SLR in hand I would've missed.