Camera Problems

eaglelanding

Reaction score
When I click on my Droid X camera, the camera screen flashes off and on and has this message on the top left part of the screen: "WS 7116 Searching for location." I've had the Droid X since July 2010 and have not had any problem before.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

wilcoxaj

Reaction score
Same issue here

I've got the same thing that just started happening on my X. Anyone find a solution to this? @EagleLanding, did yours ever get fixed?

fuk motorola

Reaction score
my dx worked graet for a long time. ever sents the f ing up date to 2.2.1 i cant take alot of pix or have a lot of pix on the sd card or it makes it freeze up. i have to pull the battery 4 to 5 times a day. i put a smaller sd card in it didnt fix it. so i rooted it and i was able to fix the stupid slide lock issue and uninstall all the crap city id, blockbuster, vz nav and some. but i still have yet figured out how to fix the stupid camera and gallery. i know this for sure i will never up date a phone again.:mad:

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really I believe if you do a factory reset it'll work. I've had camera problems before and it cleared mine up. But before you do get an app called my backup and back up your apps and then back up your contacts by going to contacts menu (then maybe click more not sure) import export and export to SD card. Factory reset should fix it. Then go in get my backup restore apps and go to contacts click import this time and you should be good to go.

FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!

wilcoxaj

Reaction score
Mine ended up fixing itself after restarting it twice. I haven't seen the problem crop up again, but it was sure annoying!