1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera Problem

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by imgoinghome, May 18, 2013.

1. imgoinghome

imgoinghome New Member

For the past week my camera has been unusable because 90% of the time I open it the picture is partially purple, has random lines, and pressing the shutter (or any other) button does nothing. After about 5 seconds of this my phone will freeze then restart itself. Has anyone else had/heard of this problem and found a fix? Both HTC and Verizon have just told me to factory reset which I haven't tried yet and am a little skeptical that it will actually fix the problem. Just a little annoyed since I have only had the phone 2 months.
  2. ConnorM228

ConnorM228 New Member

SAME PROBLEM! Factory reset worked for me. It was most likely just corrupted app info that a reset should fix.
    That's my theory anyway.

Connor
Search tags for this page
camera not working on droid dna
camera not working on htc rezound
camera on htc dna not working
camera wont work on droid dna

droid dna camera not working

droid dna camera problems

droid dna camera wont work
galaxy s3 camera lines problem
htc android camera not working