Camera problem

Vandel

Reaction score
Ok so I posted a few days ago asking for some help with the camera problems associated with ud rom. Camera is still acting up. I reenstalled rom and it worked great for a few days. Now its back to randomly turning on and takin pictures. Any word on a new update to fix this known issue?

v941726

Reaction score
Haven't heard of this one before. Have you tried the nightly's?

OP
V

Vandel

Reaction score
Not sure what the "nightlys" is... lol... camera is now officiall out of control again just was wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. I think its slayhers kernal im running with UD thats causing the problems.

v941726

Reaction score
Which phone do you have? I wish this forum could be broke down into subforums. Or you should at least put it in your profile.

Btw nightly's are only available through subscribing to the ultimate droid forum but 2.4 just came out. That will probably fix it

Last edited:

cellss01

Reaction score
I'm having issues with my camera as well, my auto-focus is not working at all. Does anyone has a quick fix?

segdoh49

Reaction score
Speaking of Camera....anyone that is running 2.4 (I haven't installed yet) can you tell me if BD put the zoom back for the camcorder ??? I really loved that option.

cellss01

Reaction score
Pierced, I'm running UD2.4 since last night and I'm still having issues with auto focus.

Ama

Reaction score
My camera has been force closing since UD 2.1. I can't use it at all. It either reboots or force closes.

tee00max

Reaction score

v941726

Reaction score
Speaking of Camera....anyone that is running 2.4 (I haven't installed yet) can you tell me if BD put the zoom back for the camcorder ??? I really loved that option.

i get 7x zoom on my dinc