1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera, Picture Storage to SD Card

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by kgula, Sep 11, 2012.

1. kgula

kgula New Member

Tried to find this issue before posting new thread. I currently have my pictures automatically being stored to the SD card. I took about 12 pictures last week, all of a
    sudden this evening those pictures are gone. I removed the sd card from the phone and plugged it into my computer. To see if they were still there, they are gone,
    completely. Anyone else have this issue, where the phone just deletes the pictures. I do have music stored on this SD card and the music is still there. As well as a few other files I have stored on the SD card. This is the second time this has happened. Any ideas as to what I should be doing differently?

Thanks in advance
  2. kgula

kgula New Member

Could an app have taken off my pictures? I did download an app last night, which turned out to be stupid so I have since uninstalled it.
Search tags for this page
change camera storage for s3
change camera storage to sd card android
change the setting of storage of picture samsung galaxy s3
download pictures from galaxy s3 to sd card
galaxy all my pictures are gone from sd card

galaxy s3 change camera storage

galaxy s3 download photos from phone to sd card

how to change storage to sd card on galaxy s3

photo storage to sd card note 3
s3 camera pictures storage location
s3 photo storage on sd