camera photos as walpaper?

sheon

Reaction score
How can I set a photo I took with the camera as my wallpaper and make it use the whole photo? Everytime I try to do it it makes this annoying box around the photo to pick a part and it zooms it in way to much -_- I just want the photo as my backgound the way it looks like when u view the photos normally

Hope I make sense thx

Guchi

Reaction score
you need to touch the "dot on the edge of the annoying box and size it to whaht you want as the background

OP
S

sheon

Reaction score
I try to do that but it never let's me selects the whole photo only half of it then it zooms it in way to much -_-

Guchi

Reaction score
hmm. mine is working. maybe reset and try?

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
How can I set a photo I took with the camera as my wallpaper and make it use the whole photo? Everytime I try to do it it makes this annoying box around the photo to pick a part and it zooms it in way to much -_- I just want the photo as my backgound the way it looks like when u view the photos normally

Hope I make sense thx

i understand what you're saying b/c i've been trying to do that as well. i'm highly annoyed with it!

OP
S

sheon

Reaction score
Ya its sucks maybe they will fix it.later or.someone will hack it and make it work -_- i would even be happy with just a locksreen wallpaper that's not zoomed in -_-

phillipsjosh2415

Reaction score
I have tried it too and having the same problem as the OP. It's like it forces you to crop the image whether you want to or not and then digitally zooms in from there. I tried it with pics taken with the Inc and with pics I brought over to SD card taken with BB curve (320x240 px). Same result either way - no good. I would really like to know if there is a way around this.

R24D24

Reaction score
Mine seems to work just fine, with new electronics though, it may be with the phone itself.

fastfoci

Reaction score
This also does not work for me. I am a photographer and I have many many nice photos I had displayed on my last phone as wallpaper and now I cant get the full photos to display.

kmo

Reaction score
I believe the problem is like shooting an anamorphic scene like (film photography) that is designed to be viewed in a 16x9 screen format. If you don't have the correct screen format you will have to shrink (crop) the photo to fit. I've tried to get my pics full too and they don't look right. So, I still use my pics just cropped, they still look very nice. Just need to figure out where to crop. Someone please correct me if I'm off base here.

Last edited: