1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera not working

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by DrElwinRansom, Jul 26, 2011.

1. DrElwinRansom

DrElwinRansom New Member

I mentioned this in another thread, but I thought I'd bring it out here for more visibility.

Today my camera is not working!!

I last used it yesterday evening before updating to Verizon's pushed patch. Now when I try to load the camera or the camcorder, at first it gives a blank screen, then if I try to go to another app and go back to it, it won't load at all -- just dumps out immediately. Then when I restart my phone, it works for a little while, but soon repeats the above.

This really stinks: I went ahead and bought this phone so I'd have something to record with around the time of my daughter's birth -- her due date is tomorrow. Great timing, guys.
  2. enlightened

enlightened Super Moderator

Just take the phone to Verizon, tell them this happened after the update. They should swap the phone out for you.
  3. Stelv

Stelv New Member

sd and storage> factory data reset. Make sure your numbers are backed up through google or backup assistant. If it is till isn't fixed Verizon will have to give you a new one.
Search tags for this page

camera isnt working on htc incredible

camera not working on a droid dna

dropped my verizon droid incredible 2 now camera is not work