1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera Not Working / No Gallery

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Naz, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Naz

Naz New Member

Hi,

At first my camera worked fine, not even any autofocus problems. I don't use the camera too much but the quick test photos i did worked perfectly. Anyway, the other day I wanted to take a picture of something, I opened my camera and it just showed me a black screen and then a force close dialog. After a couple reboots I got it to work again, but now its not working yet again. Also, I'm not sure if there was never any gallery icon or it just isn't there anymore, but there is no way for me to view my photos and videos without opening up my camera (which doesn't work). So yeah, any ideas on what this might be and what I should do to fix it?

Thanks.
  2. darthkarl

darthkarl New Member

I've had the same issue
  3. Naz

Naz New Member

I was just testing fixes and I found that if I wait long enough (click wait several times instead of force close in the force close dialog), I arrive at the camera interface and it says "Could not connect to camera."
Search tags for this page

camera and gallery not working s4