camera issues

Devanzo

Reaction score
I have only used the camera a few times. Today i charged the via the usb and when i tried to use the camera it says please insert sd card before using the camera. The same display is shown when trying to use the video recorder. Any help resolving this problem would be appreciated.

Jeepers

Reaction score
I have only used the camera a few times. Today i charged the via the usb and when i tried to use the camera it says please insert sd card before using the camera. The same display is shown when trying to use the video recorder. Any help resolving this problem would be appreciated.

With the USB - did you do the mount and unmount procedure before using the camera???

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea most likely you didnt unmount. just restart the phone and it should be able to recognize the sd card being in the phone

OP
D

Devanzo

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I probably didnt unmount it and I followed your instructions to resolved the issue.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea if you plug your phone into the computer, mounting it makes the PC recognize it as a memory card. and when youre done, you have to do like you do with jumpdrives - safely remove. this is just done using the pull down menu and clicking on USB connected. then unmount and youre done :)

Scicolone

Reaction score
RE:camera issue

I think you camera has no inserted card it cause they show please insert card if your camera have already inserted card but they are not showing so you just change card then after they will work normally.

I hope you like my opinion

Jeepers

Reaction score
That is also something to check - if there is a card in the phone - as I know that a group of Moto-droids came thru with out them included - just a thought

JBassRN

Reaction score
I have noticed in the last two weeks my phone and my wife's s3 are taking very blurry pictures. I have played with every setting. Never had a problem before. Anyone else having this problem? Any recommendations for a better camera app? I have procapture, but it's doing the same thing.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
For some reason Your profile says Bionic but you posted in S3. Are both the same phone and both blurry? If so that is very odd. I would have to say that an app common to both of the phones would be causing a problem if that's the case.

JBassRN

Reaction score
We are both using the S3, need to update my profile. Both using uprooted stock camera app.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
We are both using the S3, need to update my profile. Both using uprooted stock camera app.

And both taking blurry pics? I still think you both have an app that is interfering with the camera. That's just to strange and my S3 is as good as new on the camera. You may want to restart your S3 and/or find the camera app in settings > apps > all and clear the cache, force stop then restart.

JBassRN

Reaction score
Both are blurry. I force stopped mine, and it seems to have worked. Pics looking better so far. Maybe I had tweaked the settings too much, force stopping reset all of the camera settings. Will try on my wife's phone tonight.