Camera issues ever since last update / Help?

droidmikes

Reaction score
Okay guys,
I'm coming to you all for any reinforcement that I'm not going crazy. Ever since the last Froyo update mine and my wife's Droid camera aren't working properly. I have a green tint on the center of every pic I take. I've so far received two other certified like new devices from VZW and they were doing the same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check the settings on the camera. You can find them on the right side of the screen. When you open these settings some scroll.

OP
D

droidmikes

Reaction score
Check the settings on the camera. You can find them on the right side of the screen. When you open these settings some scroll.

Trust me, I've looked at all the settings and have done master resets on all phones. I've been on the phone numerous of times with tech support on all phones and have even sent them pics using the phones all of which show the green tint.
It's funny because one of the settings they took out was a way to balance color distortion.

OP
D

droidmikes

Reaction score
I wish I had another suggestion.

Me too. The camera wasn't its stronghold and now it's unusable. Bummer. I'm currently waiting for the next refurb. Hopefully that one will work better.

Has anyone else out there experienced the same thing?

mero20

Reaction score
my phone is like that also.. but it dont really bother me.. now i think it will..

OP
D

droidmikes

Reaction score
Well at least I'm not alone. Sorry you are experiencing the same issues. If it helps any I received yet another phone today (#3) replacement that makes 5 total with the same issue that includes 2 that I alrealdy own. This blows.

KingDufus

Reaction score
Mine occasionally would get a purple tint. I turned off the phone and pulled the battery each time and that seemed to fix it. Also, try using another camera app. There are a few that are free. Maybe that might help reset it. I don't use the stock camera app anymore.