1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera issues ever since last update / Help?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by droidmikes, Sep 16, 2010.

1. droidmikes

droidmikes New Member

Okay guys,
    I'm coming to you all for any reinforcement that I'm not going crazy. Ever since the last Froyo update mine and my wife's Droid camera aren't working properly. I have a green tint on the center of every pic I take. I've so far received two other certified like new devices from VZW and they were doing the same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this?
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Check the settings on the camera. You can find them on the right side of the screen. When you open these settings some scroll.
  3. droidmikes

droidmikes New Member

Trust me, I've looked at all the settings and have done master resets on all phones. I've been on the phone numerous of times with tech support on all phones and have even sent them pics using the phones all of which show the green tint.
    It's funny because one of the settings they took out was a way to balance color distortion.
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I wish I had another suggestion.
  5. droidmikes

droidmikes New Member

Me too. The camera wasn't its stronghold and now it's unusable. Bummer. I'm currently waiting for the next refurb. Hopefully that one will work better.

Has anyone else out there experienced the same thing?
  6. mero20

mero20 New Member

my phone is like that also.. but it dont really bother me.. now i think it will..
  7. droidmikes

droidmikes New Member

Well at least I'm not alone. Sorry you are experiencing the same issues. If it helps any I received yet another phone today (#3) replacement that makes 5 total with the same issue that includes 2 that I alrealdy own. This blows.
  8. KingDufus

KingDufus New Member

Mine occasionally would get a purple tint. I turned off the phone and pulled the battery each time and that seemed to fix it. Also, try using another camera app. There are a few that are free. Maybe that might help reset it. I don't use the stock camera app anymore.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 camera issues color problem