Camera Issue

hdanley13

Reaction score
Ok, I know this might have probably been answered somewhere in here, but i'd rather just post somethign and get an answer then read through everything.

When I open my camera up, it's almost like the default (without any zoom whatsoever) is pretty zoomed in..does anyone else notice this or am I just a little slow? Is there anyway this can be fix?...or is this the actual default/starting point when taking a picture.

Other than that and all my fb contacts being in my "contacts", I absolutely LOVE this phone. So many things to keep my fingers during a long 9-5 job :)

fecurtis

Reaction score
Ok, I know this might have probably been answered somewhere in here, but i'd rather just post somethign and get an answer then read through everything.

When I open my camera up, it's almost like the default (without any zoom whatsoever) is pretty zoomed in..does anyone else notice this or am I just a little slow? Is there anyway this can be fix?...or is this the actual default/starting point when taking a picture.

Other than that and all my fb contacts being in my "contacts", I absolutely LOVE this phone. So many things to keep my fingers during a long 9-5 job :)

It's the actual starting point.

As for your contacts, if you look at the top of your contacts screen, just filter it on "Phone Contacts" vs. "All Contacts", which is the default.

ext

Reaction score
Change it to 8MP from 6MP and it changes it. I noticed it as well - I was testing ISO and exposure time and changed to 6MP in a small room and it went super zoom when going down to 6MP

Not just you.

-Ext