Camera Issue

crazyn8tv

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with their camera? Ever since the latest system update (which I had to do a factory reset to get it installed) my camera has been acting up. When I open the camera and take a picture it freezes up and sometimes restarts my phone. Some of the pictures that DO save look like the photo attached! but the thumbnail looks just fine. I've uninstalled Juice Defender (which WAS helping with the battery life) but I read on another post that getting rid of it could help get rid of the camera issue. Hopefully it does help. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.
Thanks!
GB
Camera Issue.jpg

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
If you can't get the issue resolved you could always download another camera app. And if that doesn't work try talking to VZ. When I had a software conflict with my Incredible they were willing to give me a new Incredible but I reasoned with them saying that if I'm having software issues and you send me out the same phone with the same software I'm going to have the same issues. I asked them what other phones could they offer me? I ended up with an Incredible 2. I also had an extended warranty which made it easier. Give it a shot just be polite and honest. What's the worst they can do....say no?

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

shakey

Reaction score
Same exact camera issue

Is anyone having issues with their camera? Ever since the latest system update (which I had to do a factory reset to get it installed) my camera has been acting up. When I open the camera and take a picture it freezes up and sometimes restarts my phone. Some of the pictures that DO save look like the photo attached! but the thumbnail looks just fine. I've uninstalled Juice Defender (which WAS helping with the battery life) but I read on another post that getting rid of it could help get rid of the camera issue. Hopefully it does help. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.
Thanks!
GB
View attachment 50228

I am having the same exact issue with pictures that are doing the same blurry, double exposed thing. Thumbnail looks fine but when clicked on, looks like yours. I contacted Asurion insurance since I pay for insurance monthly. They said unless it had water damage, lost or stolen, I'm out of luck. I've been on the phone about 7 times with Verizon in the last 2 days and all they will do is let me have another Incredible BUT with a new 2 year contract. I don't want another contract. I just want my Incredible to work correctly. Why should I have to extend my contract another 2 years when I'm not upgrading. I'm so frustrated with Verizon. I love my Incredible and don't want another kind of phone. I just want my camera to work correctly without having to get another contract!!!!

Good luck to you in solving your phone problem. Verizon didn't help me, nor the insurance I pay for monthly. Now I know why Verizon gets so many complaints about customer service.