1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

camera issue w/ bb froyo

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by holmes, Jun 12, 2010.

1. holmes

holmes New Member

Ever since installing BB froyo the pictures I take have a very 'red' tint to them. I have been running BB since Jan & its been my main camera so I'm familiar with all the usual settings. its been so annoying & noticeable that I've been keeping it in black & white.
    any way to install the camera app on its own or any other thoughts or suggestions/ ideas?
  2. Datalux

Datalux New Member

Everything runs like a champ for me except the Camera - Both still and video are black and any pictures or video I take are black as well.

I have wiped and reinstalled 3 three times to no avail... <sigh> I seem to be the only one with this problem because I don't see anyone else reporting the problem in any of the threads.
  3. Elitimus

Elitimus New Member

I actually had the problem with solid black images. For me turning the phone off and back on fixed it. I know that probably doesn't help but you are not the only person having the problem.

Elitimus
  4. Stretch2m

Stretch2m New Member

The good news is, you're not the only one:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tech-issues-bug-reports-suggestions/49521-froyo-camera.html

The bad news is, nobody seems to know how to fix this problem.