Camera Issue - Please help!

Wienerless

Reaction score
Recently I have been having issues taking pictures with my Droid 2. Out of no where I will try to take a picture and the camera will take the picture but I will not be able to view it. In the gallery the picture is just a grey background with a picture of a Polaroid and film. The only way to get the camera to work again is if I turn the phone off and then turn it back on. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it??

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have had this problem a few times. What I did was unmount the sd card, turn off the phone, remove the battery, reseat the sdcard, replace the battery and restart the phone. I have also found that restarting the phone at least once a week helps me to prevent these kinds of issues.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
W

Wienerless

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice! I hardly ever turn off my phone :blush: I'll start doing that more often to restart it.

Thanks for the welcome! :biggrin:

woodman3

Reaction score
other issues?

Would this help the other camera issues? Like not being able to get to the settings? I've been checking these forums and other folks are having the same issue but nobody has come up with any answers so far as I can tell.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't think this would help that issue, but I guess you could try it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App