Camera is much better with recent update

WestOkid

Reaction score
I updated the Razr this morning. Didn't really notice any difference while using it, but then I started playing with the camera. What a difference in picture quality. I had bought Camera Zoom FX because I was a little disappointed with the stock cam. Well, after this update, I really believe i didn't need Camera Zoom. The Camera is not only a lot quicker, it focuses and processes better pictures. Particularly indoors. The difference is not subtle; it's significant. I am miffed as to why this wasn't done prior to release. In any case, I'm glad to see Moto is already addressing key concerns only a month after release. I was worried with all the phones they are releasing, updates would be crawling in. This gives me hope for ICS timing.

dmisc

Reaction score
Awesome. I just updated this morning as well, but I haven't had to chance to see what was different. I was fairly happy with my camera before this update, so maybe this update will make it way better.

ablank

Reaction score
Did you guys get google music with the ota?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ablank

Reaction score
Jeez thats weird I cant uninstall it and I dislike it very much. Its bloatware in my opinion.

although, op is correct about the camera.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited: