Camera Help Please!!!

j10leon

Reaction score
First of all I know this issue has been brought up already, not only in this forum but in others as well. I have read most if not all of the other threads containing the same issue as mine. Well I have the same issue as others, my camera just does not focus at all, it only takes good pictures when it is really close to the object. I have tried everything, cleaning the lens multiple times but nothing has helped the problem at all. I'm really furious at this point even thinking of taking my phone back. I'm running UD 9.8 with nexus theme, and of course its rooted. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you.

OP
J

j10leon

Reaction score
If you go into Settings and to Focus mode, is it checked on auto?
Yeah its on auto focus, I have tried different settings and even different apps, but no luck. Thanks for such a quick reply

OP
J

j10leon

Reaction score
anybody else have any other suggestions?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
first try a different rom. if that doesnt help it may be hardware in that case you would want to take it back. before your go to verizon and get your warranty void unroot and go back to stock. going their running ultimate droid or what ever rom your running is a sure fire way to get your warranty void.

OP
J

j10leon

Reaction score
first try a different rom. if that doesnt help it may be hardware in that case you would want to take it back. before your go to verizon and get your warranty void unroot and go back to stock. going their running ultimate droid or what ever rom your running is a sure fire way to get your warranty void.

Hey thanks for your input, I did a restore to my retail backup which was I believe at v2.0.1 before i flashed the first UD rom. That did not help since the pictures I took were bad as well. I read on another forum that the focus on the camera works for 24 days then it doesnt and so on. At this point I am considering taking it back, but do you if they will fix or replace? Or any other ideas, I really love how my phone is right now I just hate the fact that I paid 200 for a phone, but the cam doesn't work:icon_evil:

OP
J

j10leon

Reaction score
Well I unrooted and went back to stock rom, but the camera didnt work either! So I'm just going to take back to verizon and hopefully get a replacement since my phone is only like a month old. Thanks for all the suggestions