Camera Gallary

Donzilla

Reaction score
I've had my droid since Oct. I simply love it. I"ve been taking lots of pics too! Now my pic Gallery is frozen and I can't open any videos or pics. The msg I get is : sorry! activity gallery(in application camrea) is not responding. force close or wait. Can anyone help me? Thak you in advance!

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Click wait and see if it comes up. If it doesnt and you get the message again click force close. Try opening your gallery again, if the problem persists then turn off your phone and pop the battery out. Then try it. If that doesn't work it may be an app causing a problem.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

OP
D

Donzilla

Reaction score
Thanks man. I tried taking the batterie out and still I'm having the same issue. I don't have many apps. it shouldn't be any of the google apps right? listen was the last one I downloaded.

OP
D

Donzilla

Reaction score
Sorry activity gallery is not responding help!

If anyone has ANY ideas please post! Everytime I try to show a pic or video from my camera gallery I get the msg SORRY "Activity Gallery is not responding" "Force Close or wait" buttons appear. Neither option brings up my videos.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have you tried mounting the Droid and coping the Pics off the card? Might have a corrupted one in there causing issues....just a thought.

OP
D

Donzilla

Reaction score
Does the droid get virus's? I thought about that but didn't want to mess up the PC at TAX time.

OP
D

Donzilla

Reaction score
2.1 gallery? I'm new to the droid phone stuff!

OP
D

Donzilla

Reaction score
THANK YOU! That work very well! I was able to delete the download that was hanging up my Driod and now its back to WONDERFUL! THANK YOU so much!

OP
D

Donzilla

Reaction score
Thanks all of you!

Backinblacks suggestion about mounting my droid and deleting whatever was hanging him up worked terriffic! Thanks you all of you for your suggestions! This is a wonderful site!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
We're all here to help one another....Glad it worked out for you...

Reaction score
Don, quick tip, Droid's do not have any viruses know yet, and regardless if there was one (highly unlikely) it couldn't transfer to your computer. It would be like trying to start someone's car with the key to a completely different car, just doesn't work that way. Hope that analogy helps out!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don, quick tip, Droid's do not have any viruses know yet, and regardless if there was one (highly unlikely) it couldn't transfer to your computer. It would be like trying to start someone's car with the key to a completely different car, just doesn't work that way. Hope that analogy helps out!

Excellent analogy. And given your user name I can only guess as to how you came up with it.

People really there isn't a need to worry about getting a virus on your phone. The evil people on the planet don't even know about Droid yet, they are still hacking away at Microsoft.

luisx4

Reaction score
Me Too

I've had my droid since Oct. I simply love it. I"ve been taking lots of pics too! Now my pic Gallery is frozen and I can't open any videos or pics. The msg I get is : sorry! activity gallery(in application camrea) is not responding. force close or wait. Can anyone help me? Thak you in advance!

I am having the exact same problem the people at the Verizon store were no help at all. How did you go about getting rid of the bad file. I docked it to my pc, but it froze my computer as well.