1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera function automatically reboots phone

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by SMALLS09, Dec 16, 2010.

1. SMALLS09

SMALLS09 New Member

I've read through some of the other camera problem forums but mine is a bit different.
    Forgive me----I'm not very "techy". I don't run any apps really and don't have anything fancy added to my phone. It's pretty much the same as when I bought it except for a few games for my kids.

Here's my problem:
    From my homepage, I press my camera icon. I hear the "click, click, click" of the shutter opening, then it goes to a black screen and the next thing I see is the Motorola "M" and the "DROID" soundbite.

Under normal circumstances, I only hear the "DROID" soundbite when it's powering back UP, not down.

Then my icons are all scrambled around on the homepage, nothing will open and I'm forced to do a manual shut down in order to get everything reset. Then the camera will work fine for a few days, then it will happen again.

This happened to me yesterday then again today. I checked for updates and don't find any.

Thanks for your help!
Search tags for this page

android phone restarts when a click on camera

android phone restarts when i click on camera

android use camera reboot

camera resets phone

camera restarts phone android

droid 4 reboots when using camera

motorola i1 everytime i turn on my cam phone reboots