Camera freezing/won't open

eodguy2

Reaction score
Been having problems lately where take picture and won't open up in gallery, then if exit camera function and try to go back in to it, camera won't open up at all unless do reboot....

shamisc

Reaction score
Me Too! Thing that suks is I had all these problems with my D1 too. The wife has had a D2 since it came out with "0" issues! I hope they iron out all of these issues with the X pretty soon! The iPhone is starting to look tempting!

rwaustin

Reaction score
Bit off topic about the I phone looking tempting. I have a touch and an i pad and find myself frustrated by the big brother Apple mentality. With my X I can do what I want. And the service provider is better I think.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ctfd114

Reaction score
Been having problems lately where take picture and won't open up in gallery, then if exit camera function and try to go back in to it, camera won't open up at all unless do reboot....

My damn camera does the same thing! this whole phone is F-ed. I cant believe someone would make something so unreliable. Any luck on fixing it?

rwaustin

Reaction score
aefdc8c9-e256-a2a9.jpg

Mine seems to be working ok.

rwaustin

Reaction score
My first DroidX was really messed up it reset its data to Dec 30 1969 and would not reset. Verizon took it back and replaced it for me! Take yours in explain what issued going on and see if they will make it work. Might want to unroot or set it back to the default settings.

set it