Camera Forecloses right away

Dissidia

Reaction score
Well, title says it all. :/
Can anyone help me out here and figure out why it's not working.
Please and thank you.

Barristro

Reaction score
Please and thank you.

Well, I'm not sure what the problem is. If you will just pay your mortgage on time, I'm sure that the Droid will have no legal right to foreclose on you at all. Even if you are late on your required payments, the Droid should still have to wait a certain period of time before filing foreclosure paperwork with your local court.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Help me hete

OK, let me try and give you some real help. First, are you running any task killers or any antivirus. If so, remove that, they are just resource hogs.

If that doesn't work then go to your settings/privacy and do a factory data reset, because you have some application that's causing this to happen. Yes, you will have to sign back into everything, your paid apps will be in the Market in your downloads and with any luck at all so will your free apps. Don't download them all at once, see if you can find the problem app. If it works fine for at least a day without a bunch of extra apps then you know you won't have to go back to Verizon.

It will be up to you to discover the trouble maker. Hopefully you'll find out it's a task killer.

Barristro

Reaction score
As long as we are back to giving real solutions;

If before doing a reset, get rid of any flashlight apps as well, since those are made to use the camera.

OP
Dissidia

Dissidia

Reaction score
Please and thank you.

Well, I'm not sure what the problem is. If you will just pay your mortgage on time, I'm sure that the Droid will have no legal right to foreclose on you at all. Even if you are late on your required payments, the Droid should still have to wait a certain period of time before filing foreclosure paperwork with your local court.

I don't believe that's the problem. My mom's camera on her Droid works perfectly fine.

OK, let me try and give you some real help. First, are you running any task killers or any antivirus. If so, remove that, they are just resource hogs.

If that doesn't work then go to your settings/privacy and do a factory data reset, because you have some application that's causing this to happen. Yes, you will have to sign back into everything, your paid apps will be in the Market in your downloads and with any luck at all so will your free apps. Don't download them all at once, see if you can find the problem app. If it works fine for at least a day without a bunch of extra apps then you know you won't have to go back to Verizon.

It will be up to you to discover the trouble maker. Hopefully you'll find out it's a task killer.

I'll give it a try and see if it works. :) Thank you.

As long as we are back to giving real solutions;

If before doing a reset, get rid of any flashlight apps as well, since those are made to use the camera.

I didn't know my flashlight app can do that. :/ Hm. I'll delete it right away and see how it goes.

OP
Dissidia

Dissidia

Reaction score
Alright it's fixed. It was probably the flashlight application that's giving me problems.

Thank you all for giving ideas on how to fix it. ^-^