Camera/Flashlight issue with ICS .2233 leak

mlfca

Reaction score
First I know there is a .230 leak but I wanted to see if others were having the same problem.

I have downloaded several flashlight apps and I have found that when I use them (If they work at all) the camera will not open after I shut the flashlight off. I've had to reboot to correct. Is this just me or is there a particular flashlight app that will work with the ICS leak?

I am loving ICS but it seems a little buggy (A couple of FC) when using Bluetooth in my car trying to play music.

Thanks,

wseyller

Reaction score
I was on 2233 and i never had that issue. On 230 now and i do not have that issue. I use Telsa as my flashlight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bbucks36

Reaction score
have to remember these are leaks im using .2233 and have the app morequicklypanel.. it has drop down notification toggle its made for ICS. works flawlessly. anyways it has a built flashlight toggle. ppl get alot of variations when the install is not clean. when the next time you redo a leak check to see all the stuff works on GB before you install a new leak or other. just a elimination factor. i had the same situation when i was on GB and installed eclipse. redid the rom and sure enuff it worked the flashlight. use a full FXZ file. btw clean is using a unmodified FXZ.

also did you freeze any apps? or tried to de-bloat? if so de-bloating wrong apps or odex can cause a chain reaction to other apps.