1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera flash stuck in "on", no microphone, restarts on own?

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by NomadS, May 1, 2012.

1. NomadS

NomadS New Member

On my commando when you turn the camera flash to 'on' it turns the LED on and it stays on all the time. Does not flash at all. Also having problem with phone restarting on its own and microphone intermittently not working (have to go to speaker phone for people to hear me). Ended up doing a hard reset seemed to fine for a while but now doing it again.
  2. toddb88

toddb88 New Member

I've had my my commando for a year now and the so-called "flash" is one of the most annoying things, but that's just the way it is. Although it does double as my flashlight app. I only get restarts with some of the more memory hogging market apps. Can't say that I've ever had microphone probs though. Good luck.
  3. NomadS

NomadS New Member

does anyone's flash work on the commando?

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone have a commando with a flash that works correctly ? I am on my 3rd phone and the flash malfunction is present with them all
  4. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

It's mentioned in the review on Phonearena that the camera flash is a "joke" because it always stays on and doesn't make much of a difference taking "dark" pictures. So i'd say that this is actually the way the camera was meant to work on this device, for whatever reason.

Casio G'zOne Commando Review - Camera, Multimedia and Software
Search tags for this page
android camera flash always on

android camera flash stays on

casio commando camera flash

casio commando camera not responding
casio commando camera not working

casio commando microphone not working

droid camera flash stays on
flash stuck on samsung galaxy camera
gzone 811c camera flash
handcent can't open microphone