1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera feature - always blurry

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by droidx2010, Nov 8, 2010.

1. droidx2010

droidx2010 New Member

ok - I'm using the camera on my phone. It always acts like it's focusing when i press half down & it stops. When it stops I press all the way down & I can never get a crystal clear pic. It's always blurry.

When i googled this for tips on taking pics w/ DroidX, it shows a "picture box" & when it turns green you press all the way down.

How do I get this picture box? I get nothing but what seems like an auto focus (in & out) & then I shoot.

Wasted a bunch of pics camping this wknd & dont' care to do it again. Can someone help? I didn't get an 8m pixel cam for blurry pics.
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Make sure you have the proper settings set in the camera options..there are actually quite a few different ones to choose from and they do make a difference.

Go to camera...menu button and sift around in there to start...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. droid2ck

droid2ck New Member

I used to get blurry pics then I noticed that finger smudges on the camera's glass was causing my problem. I now normally wipe the camera area on my sleeve or something before shooting video/pictures. May not be your problem but I thought I'd share :)
  4. Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13 New Member

Haha had this problem alot =P

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. cleavel

cleavel New Member

Hello droidx2010,

I ran into this problem last week. I had purposely set the camera to macro (flower) and forgot to set back to Auto mode under Scenes. It took me a few shots to figure out that I had forgotten. :eek:
  6. droidx2010

droidx2010 New Member

I did that & found out it was on Macro. But tried other settings & still can't get that picture focus box...on the site I went to it was a square box you fit the pic in, press half way until box outline turns green, & press all the way down for pic. Does anyone know how to get that feature?
Search tags for this page
camera blurry on samsung s3
captivate glide camera blurry

s4 camera blurry

s4 camera pictures blurry
s4+camera+stops+and+always blurry

samsung captivate camera blurry

samsung charge camera blurry
samsung mesmerize camera blurry
samsung mesmerize fuzzy pictures
samsung s4 camera blurry