1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera complain, once again.....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by richie1378, Dec 28, 2009.

1. richie1378

richie1378 New Member

I've mentioned and also put a picture on the difference of the Iphone vs. Droid darkness levels through viewfinders on here before but maybe if I (we) keep on complaining we can get a fix for it. While on vacation this past weekend, my friends and I were at a bar and I was trying to get pics of us hanging out. In a dimly lit bar you can even see what you are trying to take a picture of, but in the same position, you can clearly see the object through the Iphone's viewfinder, UGH!!!!! I took a few pics while I was there (blindly) and the pics still turned out super grainy! Did the Moto Droid creators test this out before release?! Please fix!! :mad:
  2. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

not again another cam topic. we have SO MUCH of this. like i said ; the pics come out grainy cause they simply forgotten the noise reduction in camera software processing.
    the pics come out of the chip to the flash memory without any software correction.