Camera button WHITE

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Anyone else have hte broze coting come off their camera button? mine has and now it is completely white. i like it more, but it feels really flimsey.

ShowTime

Reaction score
It's a very common occurrence. It's just a gold flake they applied to the button. Won't have any effect on use/stability.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Anyone else have hte broze coting come off their camera button? mine has and now it is completely white. i like it more, but it feels really flimsey.

Mine is still the original bronze (gold?), but it still feels flimsy, and has since day one. The volume rocker feels the same way. For the two physical buttons, I think my accidental pushes outnumber my intentional pushes by about 50 to 1. They're placed right where I tend to hold the phone.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Mine is still the original bronze (gold?), but it still feels flimsy, and has since day one. The volume rocker feels the same way. For the two physical buttons, I think my accidental pushes outnumber my intentional pushes by about 50 to 1. They're placed right where I tend to hold the phone.

Yeah, the buttons are really loose. I've never accidentally pushed any of them, but I like the looseness so they dont bind as frequently.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been there, so has the board, Gold Flaking off threads...

Black sharpie time when totally white.

You know, I dented the frame itself once, and it is black metal, someone should fry at moto for using white plastic on a black device, it would not have cost more, or affected the gold flake by using black plastic, so that if it flaked off ...

Just stupid, plain stupid.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score

Yeah, the buttons are really loose. I've never accidentally pushed any of them, but I like the looseness so they dont bind as frequently.

The accidental pushes don't actually do anything adverse - the camera button doesn't function unless using the camera, and I have a volume control app to override the volume rocker. Just found it ironic that I push them by accident far more often than using them on purpose.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

I agree 100% .. by the time I pick up my phone and have it where I want to look at the screen, I have already: Called 6 friends by accident, sent 22 texts, taken 5 pics, googled KW*)R and <#HR% ... no, but you get the idea :)