1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera Broke?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Mammoth84, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Mammoth84

Mammoth84 New Member

So ive had my DX since they first came out, never any problems. All of the sudden, probably about 2 or 3 weeks ago (max), my camera stops working.All it does is display a black screen. I get all my options and selections, but i cant take a picture. Same thing with my video. I get everything, except a picture. If i press the button either on screen or the physical button, it acts like its taking a picture, but just returns to the picture screen. Same thing with the video camera. Anybody have this same issue or a way to fix it?

Btw, i have FC'd the camera app, and cleared the cache.
  2. Mammoth84

Mammoth84 New Member

Nobody has any idea? Im thinking of taking it to the verizon store soon. Also, my system updates are unavailable every time i try to manually update my phone.
  3. jellybean420

jellybean420 New Member

No idea. If your rooted it can be solved a little easier I bet.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. livetoskateaz

livetoskateaz New Member

Have you looked at the actual camera? It has a physical shutter...could be ripped or stuck...hope its a software issue and not physical...good luck!
Search tags for this page

cameta not working on htc rezound

cameta on rezound unavailible

droid dna phone camera broke

incredible 2 by htc cameta