Camera app screen image & Video playing problem

cbach

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem on a Samsung Note 2? It happens with the native camera app, videos from the gallery, skype and youtube app. But not with the Paper Artist app.

-When trying to take picture or video, the screen is stuck on previous images and lags a long time. Even when trying to open a menu it lags.
-Youtube and Skype videos have lag and flashing previous image problems as well. (audio is fine)
-Videos played from the gallery gets stuck between previous image and new image and will not run smoothly. (audio is fine)

Made a couple youtube videos to show what's going on:

[video=youtube;pln9CiVqoH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pln9CiVqoH8]Samsung Note 2 camera and video problem getting stuck - YouTube[/video]

Is this a problem with software or the video processor? I did a complete wipe of the phone to factory new and it did not fix the problem. The confusing part is the camera is smooth with the Paper Artist app. No lag or showing of previous images.

Phone has never been dropped and problem began about a month after purchase. Because I travel internationally for work on ships, I am at a loss trying to get a repair done.

Any possible help/advice is appreciated.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum...I didn't see your thread before so apologies on the delayed response..I would take the phone in for check possible replacement if the factory reset didn't resolve the issue...