Camera App has Disappeared from Home Page

frank1492

Reaction score
Obviously a newbie question. Why did this happen and how to I get it back?
Thanks.
Frank

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hi frank and welcome to the forum.

To get the camera app back on the home screen, open your app drawer, tap and hold the camera app icon, select add to home. Now on the home page press and hold and drag it to where you wish it to be.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

ricklk

Reaction score
If the app drawer is where you go when you tap "Apps", I don't have a camera there. If I go to menu>system settings>apps>all>camera... I don't see any way to open it or put it back on the home page. Any ideas?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
When you open that apps list, but long press on any homes screen and look, then widgets. Look for a box with 3 white little boxes and one black in it. (I'm going by Bionics set up)

Make sure you have 'All Applications" checked at the top. You should see camera in there. I assume you are using stock browser?

SallyC

Reaction score
It's a little confusing depending on which OS you are using. Assuming you are upgraded to ICS, click on your apps icon, make sure All Apps (at the top) is selected and then look for Camera. Hold down the icon and, as 94lt1 says, drag it to the screen you want.

Frank & Rick, you both are new to the forum (welcome!) and may be new to Android and ICS. If so, you might find this online manual useful for learning how to do various things.

And, of course, feel free to post questions here - we live to serve!!! View attachment 54764

Last edited: