camera and action shots

theguy386

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to take good/decent action pictures with your Incredible? Or anything in the market that'll help out some?

lewblue83

Reaction score
its. a. PHONE. :icon_eek:. you cant download a program to increase shutter speed. the camera is good enough. sorry you cant take sports illustrated quality action photos.

OP
T

theguy386

Reaction score
Damn! Was hoping for something lol. Was at a show a couple weeks ago and tried getting some pics of the Noah pit going on, but they didn't turn out that great

fritomist

Reaction score
I upgraded from the Motorola Droid to the Dinc last month and this is one area where the Droid was better. With that PHONE you have more photo modes to select, including action shots, many and more lighting options. I took pictures of people diving off of a bridge that head no blur. I haven't found a way to do that with the Dinc other than adjust the Isa settings, which affects the quality of the picture negatively.

Does anyone have other solutions or know of other camera controls that can be down loaded?

jsmuli2

Reaction score
its. a. PHONE. :icon_eek:. you cant download a program to increase shutter speed. the camera is good enough. sorry you cant take sports illustrated quality action photos.

good enough for you maybe.

My hand's are steady as hell, and I even allowed the camera to do auto focus, my pictures are still blurry. They look like a 3D movie when you take off the glasses.

minimott

Reaction score
I find that it takes great photos when there is lots of natural light but it's grainy and yucky with the flash (I have steady hands too). You can touch and hold on the screen instead of touching the joystick to take a photo and sometimes that helps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App