1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

.camelgames folder

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by elitecmdr666, Nov 24, 2010.

1. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

ok so i was looking why my 16gb had only 5gb left, well besides my backups i found that this folder .camelgames has pretty much everything that my sdcard has i dont remember if any of my backup apps made this folder or if its a folder that the system made now im wondering if i can delete this folder. i already have multiple backups of my sdcard so is it safe for me to delete this folder? thanks and hope to hear some input.
  2. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

Camel Games is a game developer, and that folder should only be holding the data for those games (Blow Up, PapaStacker, SpacePhysics, etc.). If there's a bunch of crap in there, it got put there by mistake, and I would clear it out.

.camelgames only takes up 65kB on mine.
  3. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

k thanks, ill delete it then i made several backups of the sdcard so if something goes wrong ill just put it back...
Search tags for this page

.camelgames

.camelgames files
. camel games folder android
.camelgames android
camel game folder
camel games
camel games folder

camelgames

camelgames android
how to find camelgames on file
what is .camelgames