Camcorder Recording Time

calljb1023

Reaction score
Hello,

I will be receiving my new Incredible 2 (DINC2) phone today. This is my first smartphone so I'm a little new to the whole thing. I am curious about one thing though...

Many phones that I've used that record video have a time limit. That is, recording stops at 2 minutes or 5 minutes, etc. So does the DINC2 have a time limit as well?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

OP
C

calljb1023

Reaction score
Found my Answer

I received my DINC2 the other day so I was able to test. For anyone interested, it looks like the record time is unlimited. I was able to record for over 35 minutes without it stopping. Very cool! :)

Now I gotta figure out why my battery is draining after a few hours...

devator22

Reaction score
That happens. Give it a week to get worked out. If you're still having problems with the battery, then start to worry.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using the DroidForums app.

papaandroid

Reaction score
@calljb1023. Make sure that you 'train' the battery. Let it go down until it the battery indicator goes red and the phone tells you that you need to charge. Charge fully and then repeat. Do this a number of times.

I also have the Dinc2 (wonderful phone or should I say 'Incredible' :)) as my first smartphone and freaked at the battery usage until I started turning off unnecessary stock apps like, gps, wireless hub, etc. Search the forum use Battery for search criteria to find detailed things to turn off. Also, as someone here stated 'after the first couple of weeks you will stop playing with all of the functions and use it normally.'

OP
C

calljb1023

Reaction score
Got the battery drain worked out. Ended up resetting to factory and, whatever was draining the battery, stopped. Still have to charge nightly but that's because I'm still screwing around with it. ;)