1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camcorder files

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Grymjack, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Grymjack

Grymjack New Member

With my recently purchased Droid X, I took a 5 minute or so 720p camcorder clip. I tried to email it (share) and it said it was too big to send and would need to reduce the resolution. Not wanting to do that I thought a better solution would be to copy the file to my PC. I connected through a USB cable as a USB Drive. When I went looking around for the camcorder files I couldn't find them. A google search for directions didn't seem to help. Could someone clue me in how to get the unaltered camcorder files off the phone and onto my PC? Thanks for any help!!

-Dan
  2. Grymjack

Grymjack New Member

Found it

Answer found. It is under the dcim/camera folder. Looks like there are plenty of .3gp converters out there. CCCP has a codec for this if you want to play it natively on your system.
Search tags for this page

android camcorder file location

android camcorder files too large to share
android folder for camcorder files
camcorder with custom save path android
can you send camcorder videos on an android
droid x camcorder file not supported
file camcoder android
how to send and receive camcorder android
store large video files droid x
what is the file for a camcorder video on a motorola droid x
where are camcorder videos stored on my droid x?

where does android camcorder save

where does droid x store camcorder files?
where should i search for my camcorder files on a droid
which folder andriod camcorder video