Calorie Counter disappeared

xxwake4lifexx

Reaction score
I've been switching back and forth between many ROM's with my phone for a while, but recently decided to un-root my phone. Anyway most every time when I installed a new ROM, Google auto downloaded all my apps. It didn't do that this last time and I went to the Android Marketplace to re-download Calorie Counter and its gone. It straight up disappeared. I have two other friends who have the Droid and they have it installed on their phones.

What happened!?

BuglessFan

Reaction score
Take a picture of the QR code and use the link in your browser on your phone. ShapeWriter also can't be found by search on the market but can still be downloaded via the QR link on androlib, this app may be the same.

Edit: I didn't download it, but the QR link does take you to the market page with the install link.

OP
X

xxwake4lifexx

Reaction score
Take a picture of the QR code and use the link in your browser on your phone. ShapeWriter also can't be found by search on the market but can still be downloaded via the QR link on androlib, this app may be the same.

Edit: I didn't download it, but the QR link does take you to the market page with the install link.

I've already tried this. It makes my marketplace screen go black and then I end up at the home screen. If that doesn't happen it just tells me it cannot be found.

BuglessFan

Reaction score
I just successfully installed it that way, launched it, clicked past the warning dialog (not all foods for all people) and uninstalled it (since I really don't want it). So something must be messed up with the market on your phone. Sorry for you there, but it is easy to download for me, so the problem is somewhere on your phone, not with the market link.

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Might not help your issue, but I just searched the market for fatsecret and found only one link and that's to the calorie counter.

OP
X

xxwake4lifexx

Reaction score
I just successfully installed it that way, launched it, clicked past the warning dialog (not all foods for all people) and uninstalled it (since I really don't want it). So something must be messed up with the market on your phone. Sorry for you there, but it is easy to download for me, so the problem is somewhere on your phone, not with the market link.

Do you know if there is any way to repair or reinstall the market for myself?

BuglessFan

Reaction score
I don't know, you can try clearing the cache (or even Clear Data if the cache doesn't fix it) under Settings->Applications->Manage Applications