Calls not going through

jseah

Reaction score
This is weird. Both my wife and I have Thunderbolts. Occasionally, when we try to make a call from the Thunderbolt to another phone, the calling phone rings but the other phone doesn't, so the caller is sent to voicemail. If you look at the receiving phone, it shows no missed called. This has happened several times, me using my Thunderbolt to call my wife on her Thunderbolt, my wife using her Thunderbolt to call me on my Thunderbolt, and both of us calling from our respective Thunderbolts to my daughter, who is using an Incredible 1. This has also happened a couple of other times when I tried to call someone else and they didn't answer and it went to their voicemail. When I spoke to them later, they said that their phone never rang.

This issue seems to have begun after I had installed the update.

Have anyone else noticed this?

Beardface

Reaction score
This is weird. Both my wife and I have Thunderbolts. Occasionally, when we try to make a call from the Thunderbolt to another phone, the calling phone rings but the other phone doesn't, so the caller is sent to voicemail. If you look at the receiving phone, it shows no missed called. This has happened several times, me using my Thunderbolt to call my wife on her Thunderbolt, my wife using her Thunderbolt to call me on my Thunderbolt, and both of us calling from our respective Thunderbolts to my daughter, who is using an Incredible 1. This has also happened a couple of other times when I tried to call someone else and they didn't answer and it went to their voicemail. When I spoke to them later, they said that their phone never rang.

This issue seems to have begun after I had installed the update.

Have anyone else noticed this?
Sounds like someone has you on straight to voicemail. The rings will be random, but will always go to VM, the phone will not ring and will not show up as a missed call.

OP
J

jseah

Reaction score
Sounds like someone has you on straight to voicemail. The rings will be random, but will always go to VM, the phone will not ring and will not show up as a missed call.

Nope. That's not the case. I checked on my phone, my wife's phone and my daughter's phone. A few days ago, I had tried calling my daughter while I was at work and the calls kept going to voicemail. Around the same time, my wife tried calling her from her Thunderbolt as well when she was out and the calls kept going to voicemail as well.

When we got home, we asked our daughter why she didn't answer and her phone showed no missed calls. I then tried calling her phone again and of course then my daughter's phone rang.

Like I had written, this has been happening to both my Thunderbolt and my wife's when making calls.