Callogram- new app new to the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by callogram, Nov 20, 2012.

1. callogram

callogram New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your phone rings, what is the first thing you do? Look to see who is calling right? Callogram allows you to control what the person on the other end of the line is seeing. Callogram allows users to select an image from the phone's gallery or from Facebook, assign that image to another user and when a call is placed to that user the image appears on the other end of the line. It essentially turns each phone call into a surprise. Imagine in college at a big party and you snap a photo of something awesome, assign it to friend at home studying and call. Or as my wife did a few days ago, took a pic of my daughter with a new treasure she found at the park and called me to tell me, the picture had already said a 1000 words though. Callogram allows users to invite other friends through Facebook wall posts or text messages. The more friends with Callogram the more people you can share with. Callogram can be found in Google play store at:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5jYWxsb2dyYW0uYW5kcm9pZCJd

2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,022
    Current Phone Model:
    Z Force / Nexus 6P
    Twitter:
    smalltownlife13
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Cool sounding app!

3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thanks for sharing your app with us :)

4. SFGate

SFGate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the site. DancingNexus

Search tags for this page

what is callogram