1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calling voicemail forwards to husband's #

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by virulency, Apr 25, 2011.

1. virulency

virulency New Member

I have no idea why this is, but it's been going on for months. My phone will spontaneously forward calls, and I have dialed *73 multiple times to cancel this and it will stop forwarding after doing so... at least for awhile. However, I have been unable to check my voicemail for a few months. I dial *86 and it calls my husband's phone, same with dialing my own 10 digit phone number from my cell phone- it calls his phone. The only way I am unable to check my voicemail is by using someone else's phone to call myself.

My phone is rooted and I've had this issue on multiple ROMs.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm really sick of not being able to check my voicemail.
  2. zachdroid

zachdroid New Member

Have tried using an aftermarket app like phonefusions visual voicemail. Its a free app from the market that downloads you voicemail to your phone. I know its not an exact solution but may be a decent work around for you if it works. I use the app and I love it. I never have to call vm, the messages come to me. Its great.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
call and get someone elses voicemail
each time i call my voicemail it calls someone else
how can i get into my husbands voicemail
how can i get my husband voice mail on my phone also
how do i check my husbands voicemail
how to call husbands phone and check voicemail

my voicemail calls someone else

try to call my voice mail and it calls someone else
trying to call my voicemail and it calls someone

verizon voicemail calls someone else