1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calling to Japan

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by p1mple, Feb 27, 2010.

1. p1mple

p1mple New Member

Hey guys,

I used to have a Verizon blackberry with a Japanese calling package on it. Calling to Japan was perfect on this blackberry however when I switched to the Moto. Droid, the calling does not work. It says the number does not work. I went to Verizon and the guy could not figure out what was wrong with it.

What do you guys think? I know I have the correct numbers to dial and country code. Everything is perfect!

2. bastosero

bastosero New Member

If you're dialing internationally and if you are calling direct (which is expensive LOL - I use Google Voice since it has low international rates), you dial 011 + Country Code (81 for Japan) + Area Code + Phone Number. I've actually called someone from Japan using Google Voice service.
  3. bastosero

bastosero New Member

I'm sorry, I meant 81 is the country code for Japan. I call internationally frequently. I'm starting to confuse the country codes with others. LOL
Search tags for this page

dialing japan from blackberry

having problems calling japan

how to call japan on blackberry

verizon rates to japan

what number do you dial to call japan blackberry