1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calling all *Testers* Pete pay attention! :)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mike919, Jun 22, 2010.

1. mike919

mike919 New Member

Ok, so I previously posted about the transparency background being only solid on Froyo 2.2, and that Xuedoxus is the only one that seems to know how to alter Froyo to give us the "smoked glass" background in the notification pull down... (there is apparently a XML file that holds the key to this but only X has figured this out...)

I know that Pete has more pressing issues that come before cosmetics, but I for one would LOVE if he put a fix to this before anyone else because I for one LOVE his work and have had ZERO issues for V.2.1...

If you want Pete to implement this in his next fix give this thread some +1's to show him your interest! Or if you have figured this out, POST!!dancedroid

To those of you that are skeptical, pull your framework-res, replace the status_bar_background.png with a transparent.png and push back... it will be solid! I promise!
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. RobStemen

RobStemen New Member

+1
    Ten Characters.
  3. Chief Wahoo

Chief Wahoo Premium Member Premium Member

+1
    +1. . . ten characters