Calling ALL Rom Devs! Put your roms in ROM Toolbox by Jrummy16!

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello devs!

ROM Toolbox is a rom manager plus much more, and we want your rom in our app. All roms will be *completly* free to download through our rom manager.

Why should you want to put your rom in our app?
Because your rom can meet a much larger audience with more potential downloads/donations for you.

We want this to be as easy as possible for you.

To get the rom on ROM Toolbox, please do the following:
1) Fill out the file below with the roms/zips you want to have.
2) Upload this file to your server. That way you can be in control of what ROMs show up at all times. Otherwise we can host it ourselves.
3) Send us the link to this file on your server.
4) Send us a summary of the ROM.
5) Send us the name of the ROM.
6) Send us the devices you support.

Code:
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]<roms count="1">[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]    <rom>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <category>Category of zip</category>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <name>Rom name</name>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <info>Rom description</info>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <PhoneModel>DROIDX</PhoneModel> <!-- in build.prop file. see ro.product.model -->[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <SubFolder>name_of_folder_to_download_to</SubFolder> <!-- should not have spaces -->[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <url>http://jrummy16.com/jrummy/roms/liberty/downloads/Liberty2.0.1DX.zip</url><!--              your direct download link here -->[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <md5>85222c22c2e44903b0ded06fe61b6d46</md5> <!-- if you don't want to put md5sum leave as * -->[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <donate>http://bit.ly/donateliberty</donate>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <screenshot>http://i52.tinypic.com/29e4rba.png</screenshot>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <IsDependent>false</IsDependent>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]        <dependency>com.license.package</dependency>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]    </rom>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]</roms>[/FONT][/COLOR]

Note: you can add as many zips/roms as you want.. just add another section right under the "rom" entry. If you need any assistance filling this out feel free to ask and we can help you!

Ideally we would love for you to maintain your own download link. If this is not possible, please contact us and we'll do our best to help out.

ROM Toolbox is going through a major overhaul in the near future and we want you to be a part of it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
FIRST!!!!!

I will definitly be a part of it. Once I get back to a computer, I will get started!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited: