1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Caller ID Pix

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by craigtaz, Jan 24, 2010.

1. craigtaz

craigtaz New Member

Like most people, I don't have a photo for every single one of my contacts. I hate the green ugly looking droid symbol that I get when I receive calls from those contacts. Any way to change the character? An app perhaps?
  2. Lt-S/A

Lt-S/A New Member

You could do what I do. I just download a pic from the internet and use it for my caller ID pic. For example, I don't have a pic of my doctor but I use a pic of a stethascope in its place. I don't have a pic of a contractor I use, but I put a pic of a house under construction in for him. Just be creative!
  3. spacehopper51

spacehopper51 New Member

If you are a Facebook user, your friends in Facebook will sync with your Gmail/locally stored Droid contacts and provide pictures.