1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Caller ID Pictures Change in Messenger

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Jokool_7777, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777 New Member

Has anyone else noticed a little bug where your caller ID pictures change while looking at your text messages?Its happened to me 3 times. One day I opened up my text messages and friend xxx's picture came up instead of friend zzz's pic by a chat session.
    My heart dropped. I thought I sent the text to the wrong person but the picture changed back. Like I said, its happened 3 times and it only lasted about 2 seconds then it changed back to the correct picture. I wonder if they know about this.

Has anyone else had this issue?
  2. uptheforest

uptheforest New Member

how about showing us those triple x pics you speak of!

on a serious note, this has not happened to me yet but the contact picture does come in upside down from time to time
  3. Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777 New Member

HA HA! Come on now....thats like asking a magician to tell you how he did a trick.
    But yeah....its happened a few times but I wasnt sure if it was just mines or what.

You're from the Ville? I grew up in Orangeburg so Im familiar with Eutawville!
Search tags for this page

android caller id photo wrong picture

change messenger id s4

how do i get caller id pictures on the samsung galaxy s4

how to change contacts picture on android

how to set picture id on droid

messenger id picture

xxx messager

yahoo messenger on samsung galaxy s3 is upside down