Caller ID Faker

acturbo

Reaction score
I'm actually having a lot of trouble with this. I can't even make a call using the app. I enter in the number and when I press call it says "invalid phone number try prefixing it with a +, 00, or 001 and the countrys dialing prefix code". Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? I'm typing in the 10 digit number and tried it with the codes it gave me as well.

Not sure if it matters or not but I always put dashes in the number and have never had a problem. Are you using dashes?

DZuraw

Reaction score
Nah its not workinn :/ I was hopin I could have some fun with this, but I guess not! Hahaha

old no. 7

Reaction score
interesting RPROU.

anyone else have success with this application?

this very well may be an application worthy for security purposes.
Yes, successfully reunited two people who I thought would never be reunited by trying to start a fight between them. lol

no worries though. if they actually got serious, we'd have made it known it was a joke.

agent4g94

Reaction score
I tried to call someone from their number with the idea that i would say it was that person from the future. alas it didn't work, all it did was go to their voicemail. duh i should have known it wasntt going to work.

diannaalisa

Reaction score
The App Is Freaking Awesome...I make sure I call the person back so they won't call the caller ID number. Now I have something to do when I'm bored.

jaye712

Reaction score
This is funny yet interesting.i might have to mess with my homies haha

#215 G.I JANE