Caller ID faker

jrl9851

Reaction score
When I record a call, where does it save so I can hear it?

Jason

Reaction score
Great app. Everyone loves this app when I showed them. even some of friends that have the iphone were in love with it and tried to find it in the app store and failed. ok what you need to do is press the menu button and and pick one of the calls you made then it will say listen to recording

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
Great app. Everyone loves this app when I showed them. even some of friends that have the iphone were in love with it and tried to find it in the app store and failed. ok what you need to do is press the menu button and and pick one of the calls you made then it will say listen to recording

Yeah I just called one of my friends (who owns an iphone) and he was LOLing at my voice because I changed in to "woman." He tried to find it in the app store and failed.

Just tried to listen and it gave me an error message. Thanks for letting me know how to do it though.

Jason

Reaction score

Yeah I just called one of my friends (who owns an iphone) and he was LOLing at my voice because I changed in to "woman." He tried to find it in the app store and failed.

Just tried to listen and it gave me an error message. Thanks for letting me know how to do it though.
haha the woman voice sounds like a robot but the Man one is great. I think after so many times you have to purchase it for it to keep recording. I would buy it if it wasn't so expensive for so long

acturbo

Reaction score

haha the woman voice sounds like a robot but the Man one is great. I think after so many times you have to purchase it for it to keep recording. I would buy it if it wasn't so expensive for so long

I didnt see a paid version when I searched. How much does it cost?

On Droids

Reaction score
Hit menu button and a purchase option is in the lower right hand corner. If you press that it will display the cost