1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Call waiting problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by mpark, Aug 25, 2010.

1. mpark

mpark New Member

I've had my Droid X for a bout a week. The main problem I have is that it locks up if I am on the phone and get another call coming in at the same time. If I ignore the call I am ok. But if I try to answer the one coming in, it locks up for a couple minutes and then clears itself.

Anyone else having this issue? I am still on 2.1. Any suggestions?
  2. Section Twelve

Section Twelve New Member

Are you using Easy Filter or anything like it to block calls/SMS?

Only problems which come to mind that are like yours are with people who are using such an app. That is what I remember reading, anyway. Might not be your problem, but thought I would ask in case you are using something for such a purpose.
  3. mpark

mpark New Member

Nope. Not using any of those. It hasn't happened in a couple days but I'm not sure why that is....very strange.
Search tags for this page
call waiting not working on android
call waiting not working on droid

call waiting not working on my motorola

droid 3 call waiting?
droid bionic activate call waiting
verizon droid x2 call waiting not working
why isnt call waiting working on my droid moto